Taters Snack Shop (Terms and Conditions)
1. Customers can order through www.ilovetaters.com/shop.
2. Delivery and/or pick up of items is from Mondays to Saturdays between 10:00am to 5:00pm only.
3. Stocks are based on availability.
4. Address indicated in the system should be your ACTUAL DELIVERY ADDRESS. STRICTLY, NO CHANGING OF ACTUAL DELIVERY ADDRESS.
5. Due to ENHANCED COMMUNITY QUARANTINE there are certain areas that are in total lockdown. Any falsification of delivery address is subject for CANCELLATION OF ORDERS (regardless whether PAID or NOT). STRICTLY, NO CHANGING OF ACTUAL DELIVERY ADDRESS.
6. If you know that your area is under a TOTAL LOCKDOWN IMPLEMENTATION, please do not proceed in submitting your orders to avoid any inconvenience.
7. Payment can be done via : BDO BANK DEPOSIT, BDO ONLINE TRANSFER, BPI BANK DEPOSIT, BPI ONLINE TRANSFER. Payment should be made at a maximum of one (1) hour after placing your order in the system.
8. Once payment has been made, upload the payment screenshot on the link provided in the order confirmation email or go to www.ilovetaters.com/shop/order-view.
9. Once a payment has been verified, customer will receive a verification message via SMS.
10. Cash on Delivery is now accepted. Payment should be made upon receiving the order - for both order and delivery fee.
11. Wait for the call or text of the sales representative if orders are now ready for pick-up and or delivery :
If for pick-up: to give the exact address of the pick-up location and what to pin in the customer’s chosen delivery service.
If for delivery: to ask the customer the address on what to pin (in Waze)
OR you may view the status of your order at www.ilovetaters.com/shop/order-view. Just input your tracking and mobile number. Once order status indicates “for dispatch” it means orders are now ready for pick-up or delivery.
12. Calls will only be made from Mondays to Saturdays between 10:00am to 5:00pm.
13. No additional orders can be made during the call with the sales representative.
14. Taters can opt to use whether an in-house delivery or a third party service to deliver the orders.
Taters Enterprises Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Company,” “We,” “Us,” “Our”), is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal and/or sensitive information (“Personal Data”) related to its employees, customers, business partners, suppliers, contractors, and other parties that the Company will and is engaged into. For this reason, uniform practice and procedure for collecting, recording, consolidating, updating, disclosing, storing, accessing, transferring, retaining, destructing and disposing of Personal Data by the Company is hereby adopted in order to process Personal Data fairly, appropriately, and lawfully.
If you do not agree to these Terms, then you must immediately stop using the Online Services and request Taters Enterprises Inc. to close any Online Services account that you have created. By the access and/or use, and the continued access and/or use by you or your child of the Online Services, you are assumed to have given your consent and permission for such continued access and/or use, and are deemed to have agreed to the Terms.
Collection of Personal Data
The Company collects Personal Data you voluntarily submitted in our Site, as well as non-personal information provided therein.
We will not sell, share, or rent your Personal Data to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
User registration transactions: Personal information collected by ilovetaters.com is necessary to the following purposes, without limitation:
a) to build your account with ilovetaters.com/shop.
b) to process your advanced orders.
c) to deliver or improve our products and services.
d) to administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature.
e) to send periodic emails regarding your account or other products and services.
f) to effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
Log information: When you visit our Site, we may also collect non-personal information such as but not limited to web page from which you came to our Site, your web page request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, geolocation, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and your registration data. Please be noted that when you purchase a product or use a web-based service in our Site, we may also log the specific path, actions, and navigation choices you make.
To use the Taters Snack System, you will need to provide the following: Full Name, Email Address, Contact Number(s).
Accuracy and Access
The Company will keep your Personal Data as accurate, complete and up-to-date as is necessary for the purpose for which it is processed. You will have adequate controls in your account profile to help ensure the accuracy of your Personal Data. Should you wish to obtain a copy of Personal Data you provided to us, or if you become aware the information is incorrect and you would like us to correct it, or if you wish to withdraw your Personal Data, please immediately inform us. (see Contact Us section below)
Applicable Law and Rights
The Company upholds compliance with Republic Act No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (DPA), its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and other relevant policies, including issuances of the National Privacy Commission. The Company acknowledges your right to be informed, object processing, access and rectify, suspend or withdraw Personal Data, and be indemnified in case of damages pursuant to the provisions of DPA.
Taters Snack Shop
Tel No: 7798-5-000 (loc 5008) / (+63) 917-546-5786 from Monday to Friday (9:30AM to 7:30PM)